SCHOLASTIC BOOK FAIR
Meal Distribution Information
Virtual Learning Days Meals (VLDM) for students learning from home will be distributed at the following locations:
- Eastern Garrett Fire Hall - 401 Finzel Rd - Tuesdays at 5:00- 5:15 p.m.
- Bittinger Fire Hall - 176 Brenneman Road- Tuesdays at 5:45 - 6:00 p.m.
- Swanton Otterbein United Methodist Church - 3443 Swanton Road - Tuesdays at 6:25 - 6:40 p.m.
- Deer Park Town Hall - 100 Oak Street- Tuesdays at 6:50 - 7:05 p.m.
- Grantsville Elementary - 120 Grant Street -Tuesdays at 5:00 - 5:15 p.m.
- Friendsville Elementary-- 841 First Avenue- Tuesdays at 5:40 - 5:55 p.m.
- Hickory Environmental Center (Northern Middle’s bus loop) - 604 Pride Parkway -Tuesdays at 6:15 - 6:30 p.m.
- Garrett College- Parking Lot A, 685 Mosser Road -Tuesdays at 6:50 - 7:05 p.m.
- Dennett Road Educational Complex -770 Dennett Road -Tuesdays at 5:00- 5:30 p.m.
- Liberty Mews - 451 Liberty Street -Tuesdays at 5:00 - 5:15 p.m.
- Crellin United Methodist Church -57 Crellin Street - Tuesdays at 5:30 - 5:45 p.m.
- Deer Park - 198 Frank Custer Drive -Tuesdays at 6:05 - 6:20 p.m.
- Gorman Fire Hall -270 Gorman Rd -Tuesdays at 6:40 - 6:55 p.m.
- Bloomington- 276 North Branch Avenue -Tuesdays at 5:00 - 5:15 p.m.
- Kitzmiller - 290 W. Main Street -Tuesdays at 5:45 - 6:00 p.m.
- Loch Lynn - Loch Lynn Town Hall -Tuesdays at 6:25 - 6:40 p.m.
Wednesday distribution sites:
- Dennett Road Educational Complex -770 Dennett Road -Wednesdays at 1:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Northern High School - 86 Pride Parkway -Wednesdays at 1:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
"Welcome Back Friendsvilile Eagles...We Miss You!"
Delayed Openings - Student Arrival Times
Friendsville Eagles are SOARing with Pride!
Stay Healthy By Knowing the Facts
Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Avoid close contact such as kissing, hugging, and sharing cups or eating utensils with people that are sick.
Cover your cough and sneezes with a tissue or shirt sleeve, not your hands.
Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces, such as toys, doorknobs, especially if someone is sick.
Stay home when you are sick and keep sick children home from school if they are ill.
News coverage concerning Entroviris D68 and Ebola is very confusing. Follow the links to the Garrett County Health Department website and the Centers for Disease Control for more information.